Aspect Healthcare is an established nursing recruitment agency specialising in the placement of highly skilled nursing staff into temporary positions throughout the UK. Our client bases range from NHS Trusts, private hospital groups and Nursing Homes.
Aspect Healthcare are recruiting for a Mental Health Nurse to work in the Midlands area.
We require a Mental Health Nurse in Midlands for the following shift requirements:
- Long Days
Shift bookings in Midlands are up to 4 weeks in advance offering continuity of care, consistency of work and the satisfaction of not having to worry where your next pay check will be coming from.
We offer all our Mental Health Nurse recruits the following:
- 24 HOUR COMPLIANCE PROCESS – if all documents requested available
- Revalidation completed with our Clinical nurse internally
- Revalidation advice given
- In-house mandatory free training provided
- DAILY Payroll or WEEKLY Payroll your choice
- Umbrella companies accepted
- FREE DBS and MANDATORY TRAINING available if required
- Referring a friend- receive £250pp (T&C’s apply)
For you to be considered for the Mental Health Nurse in Midlands with Aspect Healthcare, you will need to have the following minimum requirements:
- 6 months plus recent UK NHS Nurse experience.
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC PIN
At Aspect Healthcare, we care for our staff. You’ll have a dedicated Consultant, who’s professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
If you fit the above description and wish to work with one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies, please contact Jordan.Mitchell@aspecthealthcare.co.uk or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £20 – £34 per hour
Consultant: Jordan Mitchell
Phone: 0203 873 9492